Thursday, November 8, 2012

reflecting back

reflecting back on the semester's process, i am extremely pleased with the journey i have experienced.  week 10 can be seen as a 'highlight' now that i can look back at what i have achieved.  this is because, after presenting my initial design to my tutor, which i intended to pursue - i was informed that it didn't provide any spacial qualities and it was a bit too abstract.  this threw a pickle in my design evolution, but challenged me to revisit this element and the many elements it altered in a chain reaction.  a design can be altered 100s of times, to sit within any required justification.  however, smart design i believe is established by refining your design process approach to the appropriate design challenge   i have discovered and learnt a lot this semester which will add to my process evolution - which will continue to grown and richen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment